Exciting Enhancements, New Expert Line Up Coming to Your Weiss Ratings Briefing!
I’m pleased to announce some exciting enhancements – and welcome some new market experts – to your Weiss Ratings Briefing line up. Beginning this coming Monday, February 12, you can expect to start hearing from ...
* Martin D. Weiss – Dr. Weiss began his career in 1971 when he founded Weiss Research, a firm dedicated to economic research and evaluating the safety of financial institutions. After working in Japan as a Fulbright Scholar, he returned to the United States in 1980 to begin issuing ratings on banks and savings institutions. He issued the nation’s first independent insurance ratings in 1989, the nation’s first HMO ratings in 1994, and the nation’s first safety-oriented ratings on stocks in 2001.
As the founder and CEO of Weiss Ratings, Martin now helps tens of thousands of individuals make informed investment decisions and objectively discriminate between strong and weak stocks, insurance companies, HMOs, banks and S&Ls.
His columns will offer insights on big-picture market trends, developments in the investment and financial institution rating industry, as well as important personal finance and investment topics. You’ll receive them in your email inbox each Monday morning around 8 a.m. Eastern Time.
* Mike Larson – As a Senior Analyst and Editorial Director at Weiss Ratings, my responsibility is to keep you abreast of key developments in every major financial market. A graduate of Boston University, I formerly worked at Bankrate.com and Bloomberg News, and have regularly been featured on CNBC, CNN, Fox Business News and Bloomberg Television, as well as many national radio programs.
I’m also the current editor of our High Yield Investing and Under-the-Radar Stocks newsletters, as well as past editor of Safe Money Report. I’ll be writing about dividend-paying stocks, bonds and interest rates, high-yield and undiscovered investments – and more. Look for my column to hit your inbox every Wednesday morning at 8 a.m.
* Tony Sagami – Tony is a veteran investment advisor and leading expert on Asian markets, as well as the owner and founder of Harvest Advisors, an investment research and money management company. Prior to establishing his own firm, he was director of investment at W.E. Donoghue & Co. and an account executive at Merrill Lynch.
Tony’s four decades of investing experience serve him well here at Weiss Ratings, where he writes and edits Martin’s Weiss Ultimate Portfolio stock and ETF trading service. His articles will cover high growth, contrarian, and international investment opportunities, among other topics. They’ll be delivered every Friday morning at 8 a.m.
In addition to those thrice-weekly regular updates, you’ll also receive occasional, as-needed insights from two more respected market experts. They are ...
* Jon Markman – Jon has demonstrated a proven ability to help make investors millions, and received the world’s most prestigious awards for writing about key market trends. Among his past accomplishments, Jon was the ...
Inventor of the first-ever online stock screening system — Microsoft’s renowned StockScouter ... Founding Managing Editor of MSN Money ... Winner of the Loeb Award, the most prestigious honor in business journalism ... Winner of two Pulitzer Prizes (as part of a team) ... Author of the world’s first bestselling book about online investing ... and a former accomplished hedge fund manager.
At Weiss Ratings, Jon is editor of our Tech Trend Trader and The Power Elite services. He will bring you insights into the red-hot technology sector, including coverage of key subsectors like driverless vehicles, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, and more.
* Sean Brodrick – Sean travels far and wide to seek out small-cap values in the natural resource and cannabis sectors. He has visited diamond fields north of the Arctic Circle … a gold project in Argentina … an ancient city of mummies and silver … a wild patch of mountains in Alaska where gold flakes still wash down crystal-cold streams … and, most recently, he personally conducted on-site research on Colorado’s burgeoning, legalized marijuana industry.
Sean’s boots-on-the-ground approach allows him to find undiscovered stocks with enormous potential for his Supercycle Investor and Wealth Supercycle service members – and I’m confident you’ll love the unique stories he has to tell.
You can expect to receive Jon’s and Sean’s contributions on Tuesdays and Thursdays, also around 8 a.m., on a periodic basis. Naturally, you will also still receive your Weiss Ratings Round Up every Saturday – containing a quick, easy-to-read digest of all the week’s columns and insights. And we’ve eliminated email clutter by discontinuing the duplicative Investing Insights updates we previously sent out.
I trust you’ll appreciate the new faces and new perspectives you’ll be receiving in this new year. Best of all, you don’t need to lift a finger! These completely free updates will begin arriving in your email inbox on Monday, February 12.
As always, if you have any feedback or suggestions, we’d be happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next time,
|Mike Larson is a Senior Analyst for Weiss Ratings. A graduate of Boston University, Mike Larson formerly worked at Bankrate.com and Bloomberg News, and is regularly featured on CNBC, CNN, Fox Business News and Bloomberg Television as well as many national radio programs. Due to the astonishing accuracy of his forecasts and warnings, Mike Larson is often quoted by the Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Associated Press, Reuters, CNNMoney and many others.|
Weiss Ratings, LLC
4400 Northcorp Parkway, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 | 1-877-934-7778
Would you like to [%= :Unsub(edit your e-mail notification preferences or unsubscribe) %] from our mailing list?