The Weiss Heat Maps provide a selection of top stocks designed to enrich your portfolio each week, while readily spotting landmines lurking beneath the surface.
Each Heat Map is powered by the same Weiss Ratings model that was ranked No. 1 for-profit performance in The Wall Street Journal. It features sophisticated analysis of more than 75.6 million pieces of data on nearly 10,000 stocks every market day.
Editor Mike Larson and Ratings Specialist Mandeep Rai deliver guides to the following 12 model portfolios to your inbox:
- Highest-Rated Stocks: Our review of all publicly traded companies in North America identifies the best-quality stocks available for investors who are seeking stocks that rank at the highest level of our proprietary ratings.
- Lowest-Rated Stocks: Designed to help you avoid potential danger spots in your portfolio, these are the stocks our ratings suggest are the most likely to underperform the overall market.
- Best Low-Priced Stocks: Your guide to our highest-rated stocks priced under $10. This list may prove helpful if you’re looking for greater profit potential by harnessing the higher volatility associated with lower-priced stocks.
- Best Value Stocks: Designed to help guide you to stocks that are selling for less than their intrinsic value, this list contains our highest-rated stocks that have the lowest valuation based on a price-to-sale ratio relative to the S&P 500.
- Best Growth Stocks: If you’re looking for stocks with the fastest profit potential, this list contains the stocks that have experienced the greatest year-over-year growth in earnings per share over the past 12 months.
- Best High-Income Stocks: Our top-rated stocks that pay high dividends — and that have increased those dividends in each of the last five years.
- Fastest Rising Dividend Stocks: Our highest-rated stocks that achieved the fastest year-over-year growth in dividend income over the past 12 months for big dividend growth without big risks.
- Best Momentum Stocks: Your guide to the highest-rated stocks that are outperforming the S&P 500 Index this year.
- Best Hot-Sector Leaders: Our highest-rated stocks from sectors that have outperformed the S&P 500 Index over the past three months.
- Best International Stocks: For great foreign stocks, this list contains the highest-rated international stocks and ADRs as measured by our proprietary stock ratings.
- Best Energy Stocks: The highest-rated oil and gas producers, energy services, natural gas and refining stocks.
- Best Resource and Precious Metals Stocks: The highest-rated natural resource stocks, including gold and silver mining shares, plus, other mining, chemical and resource stocks.
Whether you follow one, two, three or all 12, the Weiss Heat Maps can lead you to the market's top stocks and, in turn, help you boost your performance.
To subscribe, call 888.606.1412
or +1.727.380.1615 from overseas, Mon-Fri, 8:30-5:30 Eastern.
About the Editor
In an era of high-risk exuberance, Mike Larson stands out as a leader in conservative investment strategies that outperform the market overall. Using the safety-oriented Weiss Ratings as a guide, he has a proven history of guiding investors to stocks and ETFs that provide asset protection, consistent dividends and excellent growth.