We are bearing witness right now to some of the most powerful and sustainable megatrends in history. Not only do they have the potential to change our world as we know it, but also investors’ fortunes.
According to Wealth Megatrends editor Sean Brodrick, several forces are converging to drive precious metals like gold and silver higher … and potentially CATAPULT select mining companies, developers and explorers, which are leveraged to the metals, higher even faster.
At the same time …
- The global shift from internal combustion engines to electric cars will fuel massive demand for energy metals like lithium, cobalt and more.
- Companies that make, maintain and use drone technology — both in the air and on the ground — will create countless new millionaires.
- A broad array of new technologies — including artificial intelligence, electric/driverless vehicles, big data, the Internet of Things, cloud computing and blockchain — are interacting with each other to produce a virtuous cycle of growth and wealth.
- The benefits of AI technology are growing faster than ever. So are the risks, which means the need for tools and know-how to fight dangerous AI-powered cybersecurity attacks will be more vital than ever before.
- The $2 trillion China exodus that’s underway right now means money, jobs and entire companies are flocking to — you guessed it — the United States, where we should see a big industrial boom.
These are just a few of the megatrends I am showing investors how to play for profits as things unfold at potentially faster paces that any of us could imagine!Wealth Megatrends can also show you how to avoid financial fallout from geopolitical, social and cultural megatrends that can impact the markets — for better or worse.
Overall, when you better understand the megatrends, you can unlock the doors to potentially rapid growth in your wealth, while also protecting your money from the often-hidden risks and threats.
Click Here to Subscribe
or call 877.934.7778
or +1.561.627.3300 from overseas, Mon-Fri, 8:30-5:30 Eastern.
About the Editor
Widely known as the Indiana Jones of natural resources, Sean has sifted through terabytes of data and traveled tens of thousands of miles in search of companies that can make a transformative difference in the lives of investors. With his boots-on-the-ground experience, he visits mines, meets executives in person, discovers hidden opportunities and reveals pitfalls that investors should avoid.